Change log: 1.9.5March 07, 2016
- iOS App – Public release of Bitfinex app for iOS. For improved security and customization the app uses an API key that you can generate with varied permissions. This allows for complex permissions control for your mobile app. Please read the setup instructions carefully (Android app also available).
- Security – Users can now disable currencies and trading pairs from Account Settings > Currencies & Pairs.
- Interface – The 3 main site sections (Exchange, Margin Trading, and Margin Funding) have been moved up to the top of the page as tabs.
- Introduce “quick transfers” between wallets. (view demo)
- New report available on History & Reports page: Bitgo Wallet Addresses
- Optomize memory usage to prevent browser slowdown
- More coverage for Russian and Chinese (Traditional):
- Updated terms and policies
- Improve page footer
- Miscellaneous interface improvements and bug fixes
- English https://www.bitfinex.com/?locale=en
- Russian https://www.bitfinex.com/?locale=ru
- Chinese https://www.bitfinex.com/?locale=zh