Change Log: Version 3.0
- Bitfinex Reports 2.0
With all the new reporting features, there is a separate dedicated post. Please read about it here.
- New Notifications System
New notification toast with expanded room and information.
New Notification history sidebar is now accessible from the bell icon.
- New IOC Order Type
New Immediate or Cancel (IOC) order type. It works like Fill or Kill (FOC), but it allows partial fills.
- Performance improvements when components are collapsed
- Fixed custom sorting of tickers on the Ticker List
- Fixed bug in chart candles when changing tickers after a web-socket reconnect
- Performance optimisations from removing old code
- Fixed orders component expand after a page refresh
- Fixed positions component in demo mode
- Fixed detection of correct browser version of MS Edge
- Fixed notification message when canceling funding
- Fixed confirmation modal when placing orders
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
We’ve recently open-sourced a number of the development libraries most essential to Bitfinex. If you are interested in learning more, visit our Github.