20 Dec Bitfinex Pay – Release V0.5.3
The Bitfinex Pay Merchant Dashboard is an internal tool designed to provide our Merchants with powerful reports and features to manage their Merchant crypto gateway.
We’re pleased to share the latest updates to Bitfinex Pay. For more on Bitfinex Pay, please refer to https://blog.bitfinex.com/category/bitfinex-pay/.
- USDt copy has been replaced with the correct copy in the Invoice Details menu
- The Knowledge Base link in the Manual Invoice Generator menu has been updated to link directly to the relevant section of the Bitfinex Pay Dashboard Knowledge Base article instead of the top of the article
- Removed unnecessary scroll on Upgrade to Pro screen shown after clicking on Pro features as a Basic merchant
- The preferred FIAT dropdown in the Settings menu now allows to search by long FIAT names
- The Manual Invoice Generation menu will now scroll up when trying to generate an invoice if the inputs in the Expiration Time or Amount fields are invalid or missing
- FIAT currencies have been removed from the crypto filter in the Invoices menu
- Fixed an issue causing search results to disappear when searching by customer email or name in the Invoices menu
- Fixed a small typo shown on the alert when activating Auto-Convert
- Added a missing error prompt when trying to generate an invoice with no amount in the Manual Invoice Generator
- Fixed a typo in the background example copy in the Expiration Time field in the Manual Invoice Generator in Invoices menu
- Fixed a design issue in the Auto-Convert buttons in the Wallets menu
- Fixed an issue causing the Google search result for the Bitfinex Pay landing page to redirect to a blank page
- Example data dates are now dynamic in the Wallets -> Auto-Convert history menu
Start accepting crypto payments with Bitfinex Pay today: https://pay.bitfinex.com/.