20 Jul Change Log: Version 1.50
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated OTC nickname size limitations in account settings
- Updated to extend the minimum length to poll validation on Bitfinex Pulse
- Added Portuguese translation to Balance filters
- Fixed the title in the Funding chart
- Fixed FRR rounding precision set to 6 in Funding book
- Fixed to add cancellation button to close position modal
- Fixed to prevent auto-fill in the search bar
- Fixed Balances chart conversion issue to USD equivalent
- Fixed order book to use a maximum of 25 orders for total calculation
- Fixed offer form amount inconsistency
- Fixed Announcements posts missing date translations on the login
- Fixed to show poll result directly for the poll creator on Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed issue of Pulse Following list not being able to load more in the sidebar
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.