Change Log: Version 1.51
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Bitfinex Pulse view count statistics improvement
- Bitfinex Pulse Performance improvement to pause Pulse banner animation if it is out of Viewport
- Improvement in performance in the Order book and Depth Chart components
- Improved Positions PL% column tooltip
- Bitfinex Pulse Banner performance optimisation
- The Summary widget displays a loading state while data is fetched
- Fixed the extra space in the Tickers of the Tours & Guides section
- Fixed the order book to show both Bids and Asks in the Tours & Guides section
- Fixed to get updated nickname in the sharable P/L image
- Fixed equivalent calculation algorithm in Balance for fiat currency
- Fixed large and small balances filtering
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse change error message for writing posts without content
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse swap set to Private for Public and vice versa
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.