17 Aug Change Log: Version 1.52
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated to show the mark price chart if a *Derivative pair is selected
- Improved the price performance calculation
- Improved chart performance, Order Book, pause Pulse banner animation
- Improved the Bitfinex Borrow page for accounts whose verification level needs updating to access the feature, to include a dismissible verification message
- Improved Bitfinex Pulse to update the conversation room list with the top 10 token data
- Added categorisation to Bitfinex Trade Desk widgets dropdown
- Fixed currency selection to prevent overlapping with header menu
- Fixed to show correct Amount and Price values when Satoshi mode is on
- Fixed to set the locale on Reports
- Fixed Edit Order execution pop-up error when trying to remove the date
- Fixed to correct UTC offset values in Account settings
- Fixed link in Bitfinex Pulse content as a clickable blue hyperlink
- Fixed unfollowed user profiles to the “Who to Follow” list on Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed to redirect the public user to log in when they click on the vote option in Pulse
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.