14 Sep Change Log: Version 1.54
Posted at 13:55h in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Addition of quick pre-set amounts, notifications and trade auto time-out options to the Over-the-Counter section
- Addition of Bitfinex Market Watch to the Custom Grid menu
- Addition of the ability to save Bitfinex Pulse posts with Pulse bookmarks
- Improved Bitfinex Pulse to set view count at a 15s interval to bypass rate limit error
- Updated the Staking section of the Join Bitfinex page
- Fixed swap type buttons colour issue
- Fixed Radio Button component on the Settings page
- Fixed chart issue on a monthly interval
- Fixed order form not resizing in custom grid mode
- Fixed Depth chart scrolling issue
- Fixed withdrawal on hold date display
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse filtering logic for conversation room list
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.