26 Oct Change Log: Version 1.57
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated the Order Book to enable edit order on the green/red circle click
- Updated the Order History to display and enable copy order ID for selected order pairs
- Updated the Order Book to show price up and down buttons on order details
- Improved TradeDesk with the ability to edit pairs directly in some of the components
- Fixed order form – the Limit type requires confirmation to execute the order
- Fixed Orders and History Filter buttons (pair, type) styling issue
- Fixed Order History leverage column width
- Fixed colour inconsistency on floating panel buttons
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse to avoid duplicate request when loading more pulses
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.