18 Oct Change Log: Version 1.82
Posted at 14:42h in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated the look and feel of the order book interface settings and a number of pop-ups (order history, info modal, claim position, calculator, Ticker settings, share PNL, alert)
- Added support for the Vietnamese language
- Added support for Affiliates on the Turkish domain
- Added a Notice for UK-based users regarding UK marketing regulations
- Updated the Tether tokens and XAUt deposit notices on Polygon zkEVM and Cosmos
- Updated to make tags (user, hash, cash) clickable in the Bitfinex Leaderboard user profile overlay
- Optimised the funding-matched trades pop-up when at the minimum width
- Updated to add the explorer for Tether tokens in the Reports Currency column
- Fixed the balances search function to return results for SAT and BTC correctly
- Fixed the layout for trading sidebar right-hand side mode layout
- Fixed the funding amount formatting on copy/pasting or when clicking “Offer all”
- Fixed the TradingView chart time on the time range change
- Fixed the whitelisted withdrawal tag filed issue for XRP in security settings
- Fixed the LN-BTC search not appearing in the withdrawal drop-down options
- Fixed an issue after clicking “repost” and then closing the editor popup; the reposting link error in Bitfinex Pulse will be automatically cleaned up.
- Fixed the repost feature not working in the conversation tab for Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed the sidebar quick editor issue, so it now opens automatically in all feeds
- Fixed the sidebar’s redirect repost button not functioning correctly to the “All” tab in Bitfinex Pulse.