09 Oct Change Log: Version 3.0
Posted at 12:57h in Change Log
- Bitfinex Reports 2.0
With all the new reporting features, there is a separate dedicated post. Please read about it here.
- New Notifications System
New notification toast with expanded room and information.
New Notification history sidebar is now accessible from the bell icon.
- New IOC Order Type
New Immediate or Cancel (IOC) order type. It works like Fill or Kill (FOC), but it allows partial fills.
- Performance improvements when components are collapsed
- Fixed custom sorting of tickers on the Ticker List
- Fixed bug in chart candles when changing tickers after a web-socket reconnect
- Performance optimisations from removing old code
- Fixed orders component expand after a page refresh
- Fixed positions component in demo mode
- Fixed detection of correct browser version of MS Edge
- Fixed notification message when canceling funding
- Fixed confirmation modal when placing orders
Stay up to date with Bitfinex on Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Facebook & YouTube.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
We’ve recently open-sourced a number of the development libraries most essential to Bitfinex. If you are interested in learning more, visit our Github.