15 Dec Mobile App Change Log 5.16.0
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 5.16.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes general improvements
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app store too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active customer base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Updated to show the Derivatives* mark price in the trading chart
- Updated the deposit QR Code card design layout
- Fixed the issue of the Bitfinex Alpha banner not opening correctly
Funding & Earn
- Updated to keep in data when an auto-renew form is deactivated
- Updated the Ethereum token Staking calculator symbols
- Updated Staking reward for Ethereum
- Updated to support Swap from/to tokens for conversions
- Fixed the issue of Swap from/to currency icon background colour issue
- Fixed the decimal issue with a small amount in Swap
- Fixed the issue of the insufficient funds notice not showing in the light theme
- Updated to apply region-specific tokens deposit/withdrawal block
- Updated the Bitfinex Pulse Notification icon to reuse the same Price Alert (bell) icon as in the Trading pages
- Fixed the issue of crashes on Android when scrolling Bitfinex Pulse feeds full of videos
- Fixed the issue of Bitfinex Pulse crashing when a customer switches to the Users tab while performing a search
- Fixed issue of a first-time user that skips the setup Bitfinex Pulse nickname step receiving an error when navigating to “Your Profile”
- Fixed the issue of the click notification and profile in Bitfinex Pulse header when using the Guest mode
- Fixed the issue of not showing a preview for links in the Trending tab
- Fixed the issue of not keeping the last visited tab after reloading
- Fixed the issue of the app crashing when accessing sub-accounts
- Fixed the issue of bottom-line rows appearing in the white theme
- Fixed the issue of the zoom font slider not updating
- Fixed the issue of a loading page error when a guest user accesses the Bitfinex Leaderboard
- Fixed the issue of the successful edit screen not disappearing after editing account permissions
- Fixed the issue of the deactivate modal appearing distorted on smaller screens
- Update the structure for libraries and UI components
- Updated to avoid Popup/Full-Screen modals overlapping, causing screen freezing
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Portuguese, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
To share any further feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel and Discord community.