26 Sep Lending Pro Change Log — September 2022
We’re pleased to announce the following updates to Lending Pro, providing our users with an enhanced experience on the platform.
- Scaled funding orders that can be accessed by changing the selected order “Type” in the Order Form
- Currency selector now displays currencies held in the funding wallet first and any other currencies thereafter
- Improved the socket data flow to mitigate streams prone to receiving duplicate data messages causing excessive chart redraws
- Improved number formatting to avoid issues caused by browsers using different numeric locales
- Additional crypto icons have been added
- Fixed “OfferAll” amount button on the order form issue where the amount in the field is sometimes populated with commas causing it to become invalid
- Fixed issue that was causing balance amounts to sometimes appear incorrect
- Fixed issue where some automated currencies in the “Pro Tab” did not display up-to-date offer information
- Fixed issue causing large numbers to not display correctly in the “Pro Tab”
Lending Pro is a highly-customizable tool that utilises automated technologies and advanced features to manage lending based on a user’s specifications and market conditions. For more, please visit our Knowledge Base article.
Lending Pro is strictly an order routing system that implements offers and extensions of funding on a user’s behalf in the peer-to-peer lending marketplace on Bitfinex. Lending Pro cannot evaluate a user’s personal investment criteria and circumstances. Nothing in this post is financial, investment or other advice. Nothing in this post is an offer to borrow or lend or the solicitation, recommendation or endorsement of any course of borrowing or lending. Any references in this post to returns are only hypothetical and not guaranteed.