11 Jan Mobile App Change Log 5.17.0
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 5.17.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes Interactive Book orders.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app store too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active customer base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Support for Interactive Book orders
- Dedicated tab for the Bitfinex Pulse official Bitfinex channel feed
- Updated to make an update check when showing the app from the background
- Fixed the issue where users could proceed with the sign-up flow without selecting a country
- Updated to show a detailed sign-up error when visiting from prohibited countries
- Updated modal title for prohibited countries during sign up
- Updated warning modal for Canadian users
- Added last price spot to Derivatives* pair summary
- Added token icon for APE
- Updated token icons for Avalanche (AVAX), Axie Infinity (AXS), DOGE, Litecoin (LTC), Züs (ZCN)
- Removed token icons for Celsius Network (CEL), Serum (SRM), Pangolin (PNG), BnkToTheFuture (BFT), Bridge Mutual (BMI) & Bitcoin SV (BSV)
- Updated to auto-capitalized trades/fund/wallet search inputs
- Improved flex-wrap ticker pair to avoid overlaps
- Support to search “gold” to display Tether XAUt in Trading and Funding
- Support to search “silver” to display XAG in Derivatives
- Fixed issue where the deny button did not work for the Derivatives* Terms of Service
- Fixed Trades row background colour
- Updated to show BTC and ETH at the top of the Deposit selection list
- Improved the visibility of the withdrawal tamper-proof input
- Updated to show lend earnings panel in the Lending details page
- Fixed the issue where the total lending value was incorrect in the dashboard
- Fixed the issue of not being able to go back from articles modal
- Added Bitfinex Pulse display name (in addition to the nickname)
- Updated to show user profile photo instead of profile icon in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse Search button’s height to the tab’s height
- Updated to prompt login when a guest user presses the comment button in Bitfinex Pulse
- Added LN-BTC transaction limit in help modal
- Fixed the issue of the update banner UI in Fast Pay
- Fixed the issue of the Fast Pay keyboard being hidden at startup
- Applied consistent search UI styles for Trading, Funding, Wallet, and Bitfinex Pulse
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Portuguese, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Updated line height of the legal modal
- Fixed issue where changing language setting did not persist when the app was closed and reopened
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.