31 Jan Mobile App Change Log 5.18.0
Posted at 15:20h in Change Log, Mobile App
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 5.18.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes support for the Market Watch view in Trading.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app store too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active customer base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Added support for Market Watch view in Trading
- Added BIP21 URL support to Lightning Network in Fast Pay
- Added EIP681 protocol support for Polygon in Fast Pay
- Updated to show search icon in the search bar when there is no text
- Added FLR (Flare) token icon
- Fixed issue with Scaled Order Action Button Label not being visible
- Fixed issue with Lite order amount calculating when input is out of focus
- Fixed Paper Trading issue with Trades amount when switching to the Lite mode
- Updated to replace Today’s Earnings with Fund Earnings, which supports a custom time frame
- Fixed full funding book precision
- Updated to allow selection of different wallets in deposit QRCode address screen
- Updated to show KYC verification message in the slide-up menu for Buy and Deposit Crypto
- Updated to show full address text in the address field
- Updated to add deposit notice for non-basic plus verified users
- Updated to show support article for Currency Conversion
- Updated to allow guest access to the Bitfinex Pulse official Bitfinex Feed
- Updated to show pinned post icon for pinned posts
- Fixed issue with Create Markdown (web view) crashing when out of view on Android
- Added LN-BTC transaction limit in help modal
- Updated Lightning Network (LN-BTC) icon
- Fixed the issue of the update banner UI in Fast Pay
- Fixed the issue of the Fast Pay keyboard being hidden at startup
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Portuguese, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Improved Maintenance page display on small devices
To share any further feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel and Discord community.