25 Apr Mobile App Change Log 6.1
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 6.1 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a quick switch from a master account to sub-account.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app store or by completing the Bitfinex mobile user app survey! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active customer base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Updated to support switching directly from the master account to sub-account
- Updated to support quick Ticker switch on Lite mode
- Improved Trading and Funding ticker switch headers
- Updated to auto-toggle to the margin tab if a customer is entering from the Margin position
- Fixed ticker style issues on small-screen devices
- Added token icon for AUSTRALIA200IXF0, HONGKONG50IXF0
- Fixed issue of modify order showing scientific notation in price value
- Fixed top ask issue showing N/A in the order form
- Fixed amount column showing 0 for low trading volume pairs
- Fixed Transfer option not showing for derivatives*
- Added forbidden name check for OTC usernames
- Updated to change the OTC trade price field to digital keypad
- Added Merchants Map for payments with Bitcoin Lightning Network
- Fixed Lightning Bitcoin error message notice pop-up
- Added withdrawal blocked check-in Fast Pay validation
- Updated the Paper Trading UI
- Updated to show tokens icons in the Paper Trading account
- Updated to display account type for sub-accounts
- Updated Paper Trading refill currency text
- Added Paper Trading notice and support article
- Fixed the issue of logging into the Paper Trading account via API and seeing the wrong token pairs list
- Fixed the issue of Wallet always showing exchange wallet when making cryptocurrency withdrawals
- Fixed the issue of Wallet dashboard items overlapping
- Updated to removed wallet grid items on Paper Trading
- Added a cancel button in the Withdrawals Tamper Proof check section
- Fixed redundant space issue in the Recent Deposits & Recent Withdrawals view
- Updated to add a Tip button in the Bitfinex Pulse customer’s profile
- Updated to show the ticker info and link to tickers when clicking cashtags ($BTC, $ETH…) in Bitfinex Pulse
- Improved the Bitfinex Pulse search rate limit
- Added a quick exit button in Bitfinex Pulse screens
- Updated to use the same Bitfinex Pulse sharing URL format as the webpage
- Updated to localise Bitfinex Pulse post estimated times
- Updated to show disclaimer when opening Bitfinex Pulse link via external browsers
- Updated a smooth screen transition on iOS (enabled react-native-screens on iOS)
- Update the paste icon in the UI
- Fixed the issue of search not working on the “I want to lend” dropdown
- Fix the issue when opening the Affiliate page in the Turkish language
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
You can also share your feedback with us by joining our Bitfinex Telegram channel and Discord community.