09 Aug Mobile App Change Log 6.6
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 6.6 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes general improvements.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app store or by completing the Bitfinex mobile user app survey! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active customer base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Updated to adjust the P2P trading view when opening the keyboard
- Updated to show currency icons for paper trading
- Fixed the issue of text being cut off in the order form modal
- Added Vakifbank support for the Turkish mobile app
- Added TLOS and RLY token icons
- Disabled the withdraw button when there is no available balance
- Disabled all deposit-related actions for Basic level users
- Updated the Merchants’ data in Fast Pay
- Updated to show movements error on the Scan screen
- Updated to merge Plan B with Bitfinex Merchant Pay Map data
- Updated the Permissions to add IP access restrictions
- Updated to new ads for users when using Account Switch and Merchant Map
- Upgraded platform and libraries
- Updated the alert list
- Updated new translations