30 Aug Mobile App Change Log 6.7
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 6.7 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes an improved trading chart with additional settings and other general improvements.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app store or by completing the Bitfinex mobile user app survey! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active customer base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Added fee discount banner for newly listed tokens
- Added SEI token icon
- Fixed the issue of Trading Pair crash
- Corrected the translation for the “Provided, Time, Distance, feature.”
- Decreased font size for better visibility
- Added a new option in the settings to configure the chart
- Fixed issue where chart reset did not reflect changes on the web
- Removed labels that blocked candles
- Fixed the issue of the chart not updating based on language settings.
Stake and Borrow
- Removed BTC and ETH options from Lite Mode Lending
- Fixed the ability to deposit fiat funds through Bitfinex Borrow
- Improved the validation check for withdrawals
- Updated the Bitcoin Lightning icon
- Added a helpful note for Deposit and Withdrawal processes
- Introduced a Sort code field for OpenPayd GBP transfers
- Updated to now open withdrawal/Greenlane links in an external browser
- Fixed the translation issue in the Calendar Selector
- Enabled the purchase of stable coins with a Basic Plus account for Simplex and Mercuryo
- Removed the option to buy via TRY for Simplex
- Fixed the Terms of Service for the Fast Pay merchant map
- Updated to show error messages for Fast Pay 2FA
- Improved the signup 2FA process
- Updated the Account verification levels
- Fixed issues with push notifications
- Fixed the issue of the app re-launching normal UI displays for Paper Trading accounts
- Fixed the issue of automatically switching back to the Trading screen after changing to Lite mode
- Updated translations