We have some great news for our API users. Three changes has been introduced:
- You can now generate and revoke multiple API keys on the API access page
- A new call has been added to obtain information about your margin account: unrealized PL, net value, minimum net value,… with POST /v1/margin_infos
- A new call has been added to obtain your current fee schedule for trading: POST /v1/account_infos
- The /lendbook call now returns FRR offers, as well as a flag to distinguish FRR and fixed rates offers
The 2 new API calls are both authenticated.
Furthermore, we are also please to inform you about 2 changes regarding the claim feature for margin positions:
- The fee for claiming a position has been reduced from 1% to 0.2%
- The claim feature now allows you to settle any leverage position (long or short) using your trading wallet assets and/or your unrealized profit. The “Claim” button on each of your open position will provide you the necessary information (how much of the position you need to reduce and/or how much balance you need to have in order to take advantage of it
Thank you for choosing us!