01 Dec Change Log: Version 1.8.4
Posted at 13:42h in Change Log
- Margin Funding – New Options (view)
- Option to keep margin funding open after being used in a margin position. The default behavior will close funding when it is no longer used. This setting allows you to have more precise control over when margin funding is closed.
- Option to reduce margin funding using the priority of whatever funding is expiring first. By default, when you reduce a margin position the system will close the most expensive margin funding first. This setting allows you to have the system close the soonest-expiring funding first instead.
- Increase minimum wire withdraw to 100 USD
- Increase minimum wire deposit to 100 USD
- Trading engine performance optimizations
- Support for multisig addresses for litecoin withdraws
- Improve offchain transfers for TetherUSD
- Improve dynamic lag handling for new orders
- Misc small fixes