28 Apr Change Log: Version 1.18
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Customer support page’s language is now based on user’s locale and browser preferences
- Bitfinex web platform displays content based on the user’s browser language
- Removed OWNR URL from logo hover on Processor list
- Master-verified sub-accounts can now buy crypto with credit cards
- Bitfinex Pulse notification and sounds on the settings page
- Fixed issue of login and sign-up links not working in demo mode
- Fixed issue of new windows not opening in Safari browsers with ‘Block pop-up windows’ option enabled
- Fixed issue of Celsius balances not updating when Ethereum exchange balance goes from 0 to any amount
- Fixed issue of token randomly expiring
- Fixed green colors used in the web platform
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.