09 Jun Change Log: Version 1.21
Posted at 15:49h in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated translations for How to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin pages
- Addition of the Margin Trading link in the footer of public pages, the account settings and wallet pages
- Improved text colour contrast in the footer
- Improved Funding grid
- Reduced fetch notifications and groups in Bitfinex Pulse when the page is inactive
- Addition of scrollbar to agreement pop-up
- UI updates and email notifications for Lending Products – Celsius (transactions status, reasons descriptions)
- Fixed issue of not saving the theme when navigating to KYC pages
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.