18 Aug Change Log: Version 1.26
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Platform default theme color update
- Addition of vertical layout for Depth Chart
- Improved ability to zoom out on Depth Chart
- Users can now resize balance widget in Depth Chart
- Time zone displayed in charts now change according to user date and time settings
- Fixed Satoshi (SAT) entries in Liquidations panel
- Fixed issue of quick transfer tooltips displaying bitcoin (BTC) instead of SAT
- Fixed issue of missing currency in the empty wallet notification in the derivatives* Order Form
- Fixed issue of open interest being denominated in SAT instead of BTC in the BTC-PERP summary
- Fixed issue of large values shifting some row contents to the right in the trading Tickers
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.