29 Sep Change Log: Version 1.29
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- P/L amount is now shown in USD equivalent
- Order ID for order pairs is now displayed in the Orders panel
- Removed decimals from Satoshi (SAT) values
- Improved chart reliability
- Updated terms for Bitfinex Securities Ltd.
- Fixed chart in Bitfinex Pulse
- Positions are now sorted by P/L%
- Fixed calculating USD equivalent for fiat currencies in Position share modal
- Fixed short ratio
- Fixed tooltip for OTC amount in SAT mode
- Fixed alignment for P/L percent share button
- Fixed derivatives* Ticker list styles
- Fixed paper trading refill overlay button
- Removed duplicate entries in the Provided table
- Fixed derivatives Ticker list’s inner border
- Fixed OTC order fee format
- Fixed derivatives position collateral currency
- Fixed Positions table rerendering
- New bar warning put to cache
- Fixed buttons in Depth Chart’s vertical layout
- Fixed missing candles in charts
- Fixed chart snapshot error
- Fixed editable orders
- Fixed translations for securities in the footer
- Fixed data localization
- Fixed invalid order message on form submit in the exchange market
- Addition of translations for ledgers
- Removed green dot beside Derivatives in the header
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.