05 Jan Change Log: Version 1.36
Posted at 16:36h in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Balances: Overlay fiat equivalent in selected (preferred) currency
- Order form notice when the user does not have the required verification level
- Book performance
- Increased pulse notification interval
- Order form percentage slider improvements to calculate max buy and sell by moving the slider
- Payment card processors: fiat amount section now auto-filled
- Quick transfer wallet populated when clicking balance
- Book depth selector
- Improved candles loading process
- ‘Hide Small Balances’ hides large balances in Balance
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.