16 Mar Change Log: Version 1.41
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated list of U2F devices to indicate Enabled, add button to Remove keys
- Pulse: tags showing as hyperlinks when in a bullet or numbered list
- Improved search and fetching of pulses
- Optimized loading state of a single post
- Optimized loading state on page for searching pulses or users
- Ledgers Entries modal USDt currency title updated and CSV Export button layout improved
- Derivatives* wallet empty notice displayed when navigating from Derivatives to Funding via header links and fixed route change
- Balance table in Wallets page can be sorted by full name
- Header responsiveness in Trades
- Colour preferences change to red/green for price/amount circles in the Order Form
- Balances configuration layout fix when the Trading sidebar is on the right
- Funding book tooltip amount to display amounts smaller than 2 decimals
- Truncated Bitfinex Pulse content with emoji overflow
- Disable Quick Transfer button if data is missing in the form
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.