Change Log: Version 1.44
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Ability to export the list of referral codes in CSV format in the Affiliates page
- Default price section automatically filles after pair selection on the OTC page
- Performance page load improvement for font-display
- Updated to hide account deactivation option in context-switching to a sub-account
- Added OpenPayd SEPA error for deposit and withdrawal
- Updated SEPA OpenPayd withdrawal processing times
- Updated preview Bitfinex Pulse settings in the Edit Pulse Profile section
- Updated button to “Media Releases” and its link on the Press page
- Updated increase position form when the balance is zero
- Fixed Balances overview in Paper Trading currencies issue
- Fixed Bitfinex Tradedesk custom grid “Undo” button behaviour issue
- Fixed order book columns order remaining in loading state issue
- Fixed loading indicator to match a unified style
- Fixed the button height of the Tours popup
- Minor tweak to the style of the Balances section
- Fixed funding form FRR-fixed delta negative offset input ability
- Fixed QuickTransfer in Balances to disable source wallet if derivative* balance is negative
- Fixed Notifications to show name of sound in proper case style
- Fixed Withdrawal in cryptocurrency section showing a minimum amount whitespace
- Fixed Deposit field to show confirmations count
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.