Change Log: Version 1.45
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- The Orders and Order History section now supports sorting by leverage and collateral
- Addition of UnionPay icon to Mercuryo payment processor
- Improved price decimals representation for minimum precision in the order book
- Improved the refill paper trading balance: add required, non-negative field validation
- Addition of new token icons, including Polytrade, Gala, Shyft, Theta, Stargate and Luxo
- Improvement to the referral code CSV export format for the Affiliate Program
- Removal of length checking limits for Quick Post feature on Bitfinex Pulse
- Duplicate “New Trade Desk” option no longer showing on the Bitfinex Trade Desk page
- Optimized editing mode view in Bitfinex Trade Desk
- Derivatives* wallet label update on the Balances page when selecting Derivatives currency
- Updated Balances name translation
- Fixed issue of funding cost swap being hidden when translated text is too long
- Fixed issue of JPY equivalent showing incorrect amount under the Balances pie chart
- Fixed express wire for OpenPayd withdrawals
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.