20 Jul Change Log: Version 1.76
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Addition of P2P Market Place fees on the Fees page
- Updated to display user ID in account settings
- Updated new sub-account form with new creation note
- Updated to improve how notifications are grouped and displayed on the Deposits and Withdrawals pages
- Updated the text style of Bitfinex Pulse
- Update the return button routing on the profile tab for Bitfinex Pulse
- Updated to disable the loading of non-https images in the link preview for Bitfinex Pulse
- Updated to align the behaviour in the Bitcoin Lightning Network tip modal on the Leaderboard for the USD equivalent
- Updated or added translations for Santiment (Chinese Simplified), P&L image share (Turkish), the Bitfinex Pulse tooltip
- Updated the Quick Transfer wallet selection to allow the same values before selecting an account/sub-account
- Fixed the margin funding select all and select none checkboxes
- Fixed the horizontal scroll appearing detached in the orders
- Fixed the derivatives* symbol sorting among others in the Order History section
- Fixed the columns header items overlapping issue in the Order Book
- Fixed the offer form to show the correct currency value for the amount and rate handlers
- Fixed the redirect link to the verification page in the sub-account creation step
- Fixed the ‘invalid request’ error due to ‘irrelevant token’ on cryptocurrency withdrawals
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.