31 Jan Change Log: Version 1.89
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated the collateral modal design
- Updated the maximum number of orders limited by 100 for scaled orders
- Updated to restore the language when switching tabs in account settings
- Updated the account freeze, Order Form confirmation and payment card processor translations
Updated the redirect to the Support Centre from a Staking FAQ to support the chosen language
- Updated the withdrawal Notes input text area to allow vertical resizing
- Updated the VASPs list ordering when the Travel Rule applies and reset the withdrawal form when changing to an internal transfer
- Updated to display a message to UK customers if ineligible to use OTC
- Updated to add a new error message addressing instances of duplicated profile names in Bitfinex Pulse.
- Fixed the Derivatives* interactive book mode
- Fixed the table default sorting behaviour
- Fixed the Depth chart tooltip position
- Fixed to allow OTC amount precision up to 8 decimal places for the price
- Fixed the status right alignment in the order history
- Fixed the book header buttons’ tooltip position
- Fixed the Spread ladder header buttons’ tooltip position
- Fixed the Funding taken multi-select and re-render issue
- Fixed the withdrawal whitelisted addresses filtering
- Fixed the overflowing navigation mobile view on the Affiliate page
- Fixed the maximum cryptocurrency withdrawal amount when the fee is disabled
- Fixed the 2FA edge case failure when a crypto withdrawal request was made
- Fixed an issue to eliminate a dead-end scenario encountered when using the back button in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed the component error in the repost feature in Bitfinex Pulse.
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.