Change Log: Version 15.20
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Addition of ready indicator in lending UI
- Updated lending activity and lending balance from WebSocket notification
- Integration of Celsius lending platform
- Rate formatting in Edit Offer modal
- Derivatives* Tickers categories sorted alphabetically
- Derivatives pairs now appear with -PERP or -CNTRCT suffixes
- Withdrawal and deposit buttons in lending is now disabled when an API call is made
Bug Fixes (General)
- Fixed Positions panel’s header on smaller screens
- Alignment of withdrawal amount in the Wallets page
- Fixed rate conversion issue in the Wallets page
Bug Fixes (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Fixed group picture in search results
- Fixed minor issue of USD cashtag
- Fixed translations for Delete group button
- News feed banner will no longer flash when loading
- Buttons are now responsive
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.