29 May Change Log: Version 15.6
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Available currencies are moved to the top of the list in the Withdraw page
- Wallet maintenance notice displayed for deposits and withdrawals
Improvements (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Unread notifications count
- Layout change for toggle sidebar
- Addition of Portfolio Exposure chart
- Addition of private message functionality
- Addition of Follow User feature
- Wire deposit fee and address validation check
- Limit balance total to withdrawable Wallets
- Fixed links within the footer and Order Books
- Themes are saved on the browser’s local Storage to prevent flickering
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.