Change Log: Version 2.5.0
03 November 2016 in Change Log
- Interface – Chart Tools
- New chart powered by TradingView (demo).
- Dozens of indicators and drawing tools.
- Save chart layouts.
- View and modify your orders.
- Adjustable height for larger screens.
- Interface – Tickers & Navigation
- New interface for viewing tickers and navigating (demo).
- Set favorites to easily monitor and navigate.
- Fear change? Can be switched back to old tickers from the Interface page.
- Interface – Sidebar
- Trading and Funding form moved to the sidebar (demo).
- More efficient design for easier trading.
- Price Alerts
- Set price alerts by clicking a price point in the order book, or from the Notifications page (demo).
- Triggered price alerts will also send a notification to your iOS or Android device if you have the new version of the Bitfinex mobile app.
- View and manage price alerts on the chart (configurable from Interface page).
- Place funding bids and offers at an offset above or below the Flash Return Rate (demo). These rates have a dynamic rate in the funding book, but are matched at a static rate (more developments coming soon).
- New: Option to show/hide your orders and alerts on the chart (configurable from Interface page).
- New: In addition to total balances in the sidebar balances overview, also show the current available balances for each currency and wallet.
- New: Sidebar layout can be left or right (configurable from Interface page).
- New: Subtle charts on landing page
- New: Visualize how close your deposits are to being credited based on the number of confirmations the transaction has and requires.
- New: You orders are grouped by pair and are collapsible (demo).
- Improved: Dark theme. Select between the dark and light theme from the Interface page.
- Improved: Re-size on-page toast messages. Optimized to make use of space. Smarter logic to prevent showing unnecessary toasts.
- Improved: Canceling all orders when viewing a filtered subset of your orders.
- Improved: Signup page.
- Improved: Rest API performance.
- Improved: Interface for changing a positions funding type, closing a position and claiming a position.
- Various platform fixes and optimizations.