09 Dec Change Log: Version 2.5.1
Posted at 18:42h in Change Log
- Trading – Engine
- Major improvements to the trading engine internals allow for even greater reliability.
- Efficiency improvements increase maximum trades-per-second capacity 1,000%.
- Support for new, more complex order types (coming soon).
- Trading – OTC
- Beta release of over-the-counter (OTC) trading. This enables traders to organize larger trades that circumvent the public order book. Log in and go to bitfinex.com/otc to get started.
- Trading – APIs
- Trading – Algorithmic Orders
- New order type: Scaled Orders. Easily place many orders of a price range (demo).
- More algorithmic order types to be enabled in the coming days.
- Trading – Interface
- To reduce redundancy and improve efficient trading, the Exchange section has been merged into the Trading section.
- Quickly select between exchange and leveraged trades from the order form (demo).
- New option for visualizing the order book depth (demo).
- Save time by navigating directly to any trading pair or funding currency (demo).
- Chart Tools
- Customizing your chart indicators, layout, and customization will now be saved automatically. Set your charts just how like like them.
- Check the state of your leveraged positions quickly by seeing your positions and liquidation prices directly on the chart.
- Ability to close positions from the chart.
- Interface – Wallets
- Renamed “Trading Wallet” to “Margin Wallet”.
- Renamed “Deposit Wallet” to “Funding Wallet”.
- Platform Demo
- New “Demo” ability from the landing page, or by visiting bitfinex.com/demo when not logged in. This allows non-logged in users to explore the trading interface without having to sign up or log in.
- New: Security feature to block password reset attempts from non-whitelisted IP addresses for accounts using IP whitelists.
- New: The trading volumes are shown as the BTC equivalent in some places to better compare between pairs.
- New: Sidebar elements collapsible to save space or improve privacy in public places (demo).
- New: Ability to toggle the “hidden” property of existing orders when modifying them.
- New: The auto-renew setting for providing funding requires a 30 USD equivalent balance now (was 10 USD).
- New: “Buy All” and “Sell All” buttons on the margin trading from help calculate order amounts based on tradable balance.
- Improved: Improved Features, Security, Stats, and Landing pages.
- Improved: Better handling of “cancel all” actions on funding offers.
- Improved: Confirmation dialogs.
- Improve: Funding tickers.
- Various platform fixes and optimizations.