17 Nov Change Log: Version 3.1
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Improved performance of scaled order placement.
- Ticker UI update.
Tokens using ticker codes longer than 3 letters now have their full tickers displayed in the UI.
Shortened 3 letter codes will continue to be used via API.
- More informative order history table for advanced order types.
- Improved platform modal windows.
- Fixed Tether withdrawal address book.
- Fixed several Chinese translations.
- Fixed limit orders warning notification text.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
We’ve recently open-sourced a number of the development libraries most essential to Bitfinex. If you are interested in learning more, visit our Github.