16 Mar Lending Pro Change Log – March 2022
We’re pleased to announce the following updates to Lending Pro, providing our users with an enhanced experience on the platform.
- New Lending Pro public landing page
- Improved styling to mitigate number wrapping in the Funding Tickers tab
- Improved website data efficiency, lowering the amount of bandwidth used
- Addition of missing icons for SHIB and COMP
- Fixed issue of the balances component causing values such as 0.025 to be displayed as 0.03
- Fixed issue that was causing the settings cog to open the settings dialog with the wrong pre-selected currency
- Fixed back-end issue that was causing funding rate data to be in a permanently changed state
Lending Pro is a highly-customizable tool that utilizes automated technologies and advanced features to manage lending based on a user’s specifications and market conditions. For more, please visit our knowledge base article.
Lending Pro is strictly an order routing system that implements offers and extensions of funding on a user’s behalf in the peer-to-peer lending marketplace on Bitfinex. Lending Pro cannot evaluate a user’s personal investment criteria and circumstances. Nothing in this post is financial, investment or other advice. Nothing in this post is an offer to borrow or lend or the solicitation, recommendation or endorsement of any course of borrowing or lending. Any references in this post to returns are only hypothetical and not guaranteed.