Mobile App Change Log 3.20.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.20.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a variety of improvements and fixes to the user interface, providing more consistency across the app and web platforms.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
- Deposits enabled for Tether (USDt) via multiple blockchains
- Addition of the Margin Funding auto-renew feature
- Token names to be spelled out in Deposit panel’s dropdown menu
- Addition of banner for the Bitfinex Affiliates Program within the Trading tab
- Addition of Liquidations panel in both Trading and Derivatives tabs
- Revised icons for tokens Utrust (UTK) and Edge (EDGE)
- Improved user interface for trading pair view
- The value entered in the Leverage field label of the derivatives order form on the web platform to be replicated in the app, and vice versa
- Addition of eight more decimal places to the Base price column of the Position panel
- Settings tab to be renamed Account and reformatted to a new icon
- Revision of UST/IOT to USDt/IOTA in the order form’s Amount and Price field label, as well as in the order confirmation dialog and the Tickers panel in the Trading tab
- Revision of Trading Wallet to Margin Wallet in the Deposit panel’s dropdown menu
- When the Android hardware’s physical Back Button is pressed, the modal window on display will be closed
- When the order max buy/sell button is clicked, the app will show the same number of digits as on the web version
- Revision of margin order to Derivatives order in the order confirmation dialog
- Fractional amounts can now be entered in the Leverage field label of the derivatives order form
*Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active client base.
Feedback from our clients is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize our mobile app.