19 Dec Mobile App Change Log 3.23.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.23.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several bug fixes that will provide a smoother mobile trading experience for our customers.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can also download the Android Application Package (APK) at: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.23.0
- Addition of Immediate Or Cancel (IOC) order type
- Addition of currency search in the Balances section of the Wallets tab
- Addition of Security Policies link within the Account tab
- When users click on resources within the Security Policies, Community, Legal, Derivatives* and Support sections of the Account tab, they are directed to links or documents that are in their language of choice
- Reduction of page lag
- Faster load times on Santiment and Wallets pages
- Updated validation rules for form input to align with our web platform
- Zoom Fonts and Themes’ color customization’s Default buttons have been moved to the top right corner of the page
- Users can modify leverage on Derivatives trailing stop order
- DAI (or Multi-Collateral Dai) is now shown instead of SAI (or Single-Collateral Dai)
- Result notification is now shown after submitting currency conversion
- Fixed issue of pagination bug
- Fixed issue of users not being able to change the funding book precision correctly
*Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our user base is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize our mobile app.
To share your feedback, join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.