27 Feb Mobile App Change Log 3.29.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.29.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several improvements to the trading charts on our platform.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can also download the Android Application Package (APK) at: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.29.0
- Increased size of charts
- Lock scrolling of page when user taps on the chart
- More responsive scrolling
- Access to full Trading or Funding Book via the bottom right of the respective panel
- Addition of new entries for Trading Summary
- When connecting to the app, a countdown timer of 10 seconds is displayed. Upon expiry, the app automatically switches to PIN entry for log-in
- The number of days in the PER column of each margin trading pair’s Matched panel is now displayed as integers without decimals.
- Notification “leverage trading” renamed to “margin trading”
- Fixed the margin translation in TW/CN
- Fixed the issue of setting the funding rate to 7%
- Fixed the issue of Funding Form selectors not being cleared after a successful order
- Fixed issue affecting the app upon refreshing the deposit address button
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our user base is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize our mobile app.
To share your feedback, join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.