18 May Mobile App Change Log 3.34.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.34.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a reorganizing of each trading pair’s page as well as several improvements to maintain an optimum trading experience for our mobile users.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Support for IOTA (MIOTA) deposits
- Wallet balances displayed in summary for quick reference
- Faster startup time
- Addition of translation for tables within the Funding and Wallets tabs
- Reordered panels within each trading pair’s page, with the new order being ticker, chart, order form, positions, order book, summary, trades, orders, order history and liquidations
- Slight adjustments of buttons and font styles for zooming consistency
- Updated names of permissions within the Account tab to align with the web version
- Improved response time on each trading pair’s page
- Negative values are now accepted for funding offer when the option FRR Delta Fixed is selected
- Fixed notch issue and modal picker for landscape mode on iOS
- Fixed authentication and connection issues
- Fixed form error notification in the Auto-Renew panel within the Funding tab
- Fixed clear input field error in the enter pin code page
- Fixed settings error during the loading of theme properties
- Fixed error when configuring settings with insufficient permission
- Fixed TradingView link within charts
- Fixed no write permission issue within Order Book
- Fixed error when dismissing a notification
- Fixed occasional issue of Order Book stuck on loading
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.