05 Nov Mobile App Change Log 3.45.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.45.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several improvements to enhance mobile users’ experience on Bitfinex Pulse.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Users can now report technical issues, such as bugs in the mobile app, directly via the Support Center link in the Account tab
- Addition of Announcement and Our Fees links in the Account tab
- New slider design for changing derivatives* leverage, font size and colour theme
- Addition of pull-to-refresh functionality on Bitfinex Pulse
- Addition of Allow Private Messages and Allow Invite to Group Chat to profile settings
- The expiration date in the Provided and Taken Detail pages now includes the time remaining
- Addition of icons for LiquidApps (DAPP), Equilibrium Framework (EOSDT), Native Utility Token (NUT), pNetwork (PNT) and JUST (JST)
- Users without ‘orders write’ permission are now shown a notification when attempting to expand or collapse panels
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Users can now send pulses that only contain an image
- Button for posting pulses is now hidden in the direct and group messages page
- Users are notified when they attempt to message a fellow user who has blocked private messages on Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed issue of form validation not checking for invalid time when a Time in Force (TIF) order is placed
- Transfer information is now shown in full in the Reports’ detail page
- Fixed issue of Deposit panel crashing when a user selects an unsupported wallet to deposit Bitcoin (Lightning Network)
- Fixed issue of pulse link preview crashing when the preview image fails to appear
- Fixed issue of unresponsive emoji picker in the text field of direct or group messages on Bitfinex Pulse on Android
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.