Mobile App Change Log 3.46.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.46.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the display of changelog summaries in our welcome page.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Addition of changelog’s summary and blog post link, as well as four tutorial pages to the mobile app’s welcome page
- A user opening a Bitfinex Trading- or Funding-related URL from an email, instant message or within Bitfinex Pulse, now automatically directed to the mobile app
- Extension of maximum lending duration period to 120 days
- Addition of section for follow suggestions in the Following tab of Bitfinex Pulse
- Faster rendering of charts
- Enhanced slider that allows users to change the value by either tapping on any part of the slider, touching and holding the “+” or “-” buttons, or manually inputting text
- Theme settings are hidden for non-authorised users
- Enabled sorting within the Hidden column of the Provided panel
- Users can now close position with market order in Derivatives*
- Fixed the scroll within Bitfinex Pulse’s messaging function on Android
- Filtered out Chain Split Tokens (CSTs) on the mobile app
- The number of digits in the Summary’s Tradable Balance now mirrors that of the web version
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.