Mobile App Change Log 3.47.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.47.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes new additions to the welcome page.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Liquidation price for long and short positions are shown in the Derivatives* Order Form
- User’s Exchange Wallet Composition and Portfolio Exposure Chart are shown in Bitfinex Pulse as pie and bar charts, respectively
- Addition of four introductory pages to the mobile app’s welcome page for new users
- Addition of Sign Up and Sign In buttons to the welcome page
- Addition of notification to prompt users to rate the mobile app
- Legal terms for Bitrefill, Derivatives and Bitfinex Pulse are now automatically updated from data dynamically fetched from the server
- Addition of new icons for IOTA (IOTA), Chainlink (LINK) and Uniswap (UNI) derivatives pairs
- Removal of icons for AidCoin (AID), Atonomi (ATMI), Dether (DTH), Fusion (FSN), Loom Network (LOOM), Mithril (MITH), Polymath (POLY) and SpankChain (SPANK)
- Wallet Info is now shown in full screen
- Light keyboard background is now used when inputting a post title in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed issue of Bitfinex Pulse profile loading for users who are not logged in to Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed the funding summary of Taken and Provided panels to align with that of the web version
- Fixed grey colour issue in Order and Offer Forms by removing the 0% option in the Saturation slider in the Themes page of the Account tab
- Fixed the pull-to-refresh loading icon in Bitfinex Pulse
- The Amount in the Funding Offer Form is now always lower than the amount held by a user after rounding off
- The changelog modal will now be closed after tapping on the View changelog button
- Fixed issue of the View changelog button overlapping with the content in small screen devices
- Fixed issue of multiple sliders not working on iOS devices
- The welcome page’s orientation is now locked to portrait mode
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.