10 Mar Mobile App Change Log 3.53.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 3.53.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a new Today’s Earnings panel in the Funding tab.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Addition of Today’s Earnings panel in the Funding tab
- Addition of action buttons in the Balances panel in the Wallets tab
- Users can now search for fiat or digital tokens in the Balances panel using their full name or ticker symbol (e.g. a user’s US Dollar (USD) and Tether token (USDt) balances would be displayed when a user enters “USD” in the search bar)
- In the two-column layout in the landscape mode for tablets, the width of the left column is now the same as the web version
- Users can now use their devices’ camera to take a selfie as part of the KYC process for deposits using Mercuryo
- The display names of tokens are now shown instead of their ticker symbols in the Deposits panel
- In Bitfinex Pulse, the green ‘Reply’ button is now hidden for pulses with disabled comments
- Addition of Bitfinex logo in the background of loading pages and the enter pin code page
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of error message appearing when a user tapped on the Amount field’s green/red dot
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.