24 Sep Mobile App Change Log 4.11.0
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.11.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes Turkish language support and the ability to edit API permissions on mobile.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app stores too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active user base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Support for Turkish language on mobile
- Users can now edit API permission on mobile
- Users can now buy Bitrefill cards with Tether tokens (USDt)
- Updated dark theme mirroring that of the web
- Updated the onboarding and the first time usage modal screen
- Applied consistent modal styles
- Keyboard and slide-in menu is now closed when going into the background
- Reduced data consumption by not subscribing to unused data and not fetching data when app is in the background
- Addition of new icons for XRP-PERP, XMR-PERP, LUNA-PERP, GERMANY40 perpetual contracts*
- Wallets’ Transfer button is now hidden when available balance is 0
- Withdraw form is disabled when there is no permission
- Addition of numeric keyboard to withdraw tamperproof input
- Bitfinex Borrow minimum amount changed to 175 USD
- Removal of messages section from Bitfinex Pulse drawer
- Removal of CST Token Terms link in the Legal page of the Others section of the Account tab
- Addition of account write notice in Appearance settings
- Public IP and (country code) now shown in build version
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Chart Fixes:
- Fixed close/open issue for expanding charts
- Chart reloads when user clicks on reset button in the collapsible header
- Fixed issue of chart order and positions not displaying when revisiting
- Fixed issue of chart not loading on Android devices when user taps on and back multiple times
- Fixed interval resubscribe and refactor interval reset to 30 minutes
- Fixed issue of Balance summary not changing after creating an order
- Fixed missing market order estimate price
- Fixed crash issue of Scaled Order
- Fixed issue of ‘Permission Required’ popup still displaying after allowing in the Verification page
- Fixed back navigation in web view
- Fixed Sign Up password validation message and email validation regex
- Fixed column width for Wallets Balances
- Fixed issue of user unable to exit page after submitting
- Fixed issue of hang/long response time after going to background
- Fixed open app error when the internet is disconnected
- Fetch issue of missing application data after reconnect
- Fixed loading for trading/funding tickers after reconnect
- Fixed changelog overriding PIN code fullscreen for reconnect
- Movements’ deep link not allowed when user is not logged in
- Fixed issue of deep link displaying wrong Tickers for paper trading pairs
- Fixed issue of deep link not working for first-time guest users
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
To share any further feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.