21 Dec Mobile App Change Log 4.15.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.15.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes support for Tether tokens (USDt) on Tron, Solana, and Liquid protocol on Fast Pay.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app stores too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active user base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Addition of support for Tether tokens withdrawals
- Addition of support for USDt on Tron, Solana, and Liquid protocol on Fast Pay
- Addition of support for creating invoices for Lightning Network BTC and Tether tokens on Tron, Solana, and Liquid protocol in Fast Pay
- Users can now type ‘@’ to tag other user profiles on their posts in Bitfinex Pulse
- GIPHY integration in Bitfinex Pulse posts
- Redesigned sign up 2FA setup page
- Removed onboarding tutorial for logins
- Last price is filled when selecting a pair in Price Alert
- Users can now click the cross icon to quickly clear the price field in Price Alert
- Removed IOTA modal warning when adding entry in address book
- Addition of new error code ‘The email and/or username has been taken’ during sign up
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Removed the currency column in Deposit via Payment Card
- Display notice in margin and funding form if user not in the right verification level
- Fixed issue of login with one-time password (OTP)
- Fixed issue of Funding Tickers page having two additional zeros after the decimal point
- Fixed issue of prohibited error message shown right below the region picker in sign up form
- Fixed issue of a white flash on first time loading
- Fixed issue of the keyboard not popping up in PIN code page when logging in with API keys
- Fixed issue of pressing min/max causing an error in payment card deposits
- Fixed issue of payment card error always showing whenever amount is present
- Fixed issue of Bitfinex Pulse posts being cleared when logged out
- Fixed issue of deep link not opening when app is fully closed
- Fixed issue of missing ‘You have not yet confirmed your email’ message while logging in
- Fixed issue of not being able to paste a link on a pulse in iOS