15 Jul Mobile App Change Log 4.7.0
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.7.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes faster loading times for charts and detail pages while switching between trading pairs.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Addition of Recent Deposits panel, allowing users to check deposit status with chain explorer
- Addition of notification sound when an order is fully executed can be configured in the Account Notifications settings
- Addition of configuration to only show Spanish posts in Bitfinex Pulse
- Faster loading time for charts while switching between trading pairs
- Faster loading time for detail panels in Trading and Funding tabs
- Faster loading time for Derivatives* tab
- Transfer symbol is now displayed in the Wallets’ transfer menu, with users now seeing ‘Transfer USDt’ button when tapping on their Tether tokens (USDt) balance
- Updated notice icon to green color
- Updated Order and Funding Form’s header layout to properly display in small screens
- Locale update for Order and Funding Form to properly display in small screens
- Locale update for Russian `period day`, `bids`, `asks` translation to properly display in small screens
- Updated change log’s image size for small screens
- Reduced the extra padding for change log’s button and text block in tablets
- Panel order is displayed differently in tablets
- Wider display for Balance view in Wallets tab
- Move Deposit Support panel as a help modal
- 0 decimal is always shown when the Balances’ total value is displayed in US Dollars
- Addition of new icons for eCash (XEC), Quantfury (QTF), Velo (VELO) and MCS (MCS)
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of Tradable Balancenot displaying in the Margin Order Form
- Fixed toast for connectivity status
- Removed collapsible option for Trading and Derivatives tickers
- Fixed display for Bitfinex Pulse’s following feed when a user is not following any profile
- Fixed issue of full screen advertisement overlapping with the ‘Get started’ modal
- Fixed landscape layout animation for tablets
- Fixed issue of error popup occasionally displaying when opening the app
- Fixed inconsistent sizes for action buttons in the Wallets tab
- Fixed layout for list of collateral options in Bitfinex Borrow
- Disabled swipe feature for derivatives balance in the Wallets tab
- Fixed deeplink on iOS devices
- A user’s available funds in Bitfinex Borrow is now displayed with the right decimals
- Fixed in app order notification not shows the same as web
- Fixed issue of Derivatives Order Form occasionally resetting to 0 instead of minimum leverage in the leverage input field
- Fixed width of Funding Cost column in the Positions panel of the Derivatives tab
- Fixed issue of Today’s Earnings column not translating after switching language
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.