26 Apr Mobile App Change Log 5.5.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 5.5.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes Portuguese language support.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app stores too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active user base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Now supports Portuguese language
- Share your P/L position in Bitfinex Pulse directly from mobile app
- Support of an “Include Cash” option in the Wallet composition chart
- Improved swipeable payment cryptocurrency selection in Fast Pay
- Updated to only disconnect when the app is fully in the background for the iOS system
- Improved the portfolio exposure chart in Wallet page
- Updated the Withdrawal amount field to autofill when clicking on the available balance
- Added non-numbers validation in Order Form
- Updated to open Support Live Chat in browser instead of within the app
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of login errors displaying an error message to user
- Fixed issue of adding funds on non-cryptocurrency deposit in Bitfinex Borrow
- Fixed order form to enter special characters
- Fixed issue of modal UI height changes when keyboard is shown
- Fixed issue of error when there are no favorite pairs with a Paper trading account in Lite Mode
- Fixed issue of Terms of Service dialog appearing twice when quickly tapping on Borrow checkbox
- Fixed issue of add fiat funds in Bitfinex Borrow
- Fixed issue of push notification
- Fixed issue of Portfolio exposure chart label overlap
- Fixed issue of GIF images not shown in Bitfinex Pulse on Android devices
- Fixed deep link issue on Android