New Reports on Bitfinex
As institutions and professional traders enter the digital asset trading space, Bitfinex remains committed to creating the tools required to thoroughly meet their needs. We are of the belief that our suite of tools work to accelerate the rate of global adoption and help facilitate an increasingly mature market.
Today we are pleased to present our users with a new suite of reports designed to enhance user control and understanding when it comes to their trading.
Bitfinex Reports – 2.0
The new reports were created with simplicity and accessibility in mind.
Built to be both faster and easier to use, traders can now instantly compile an overview of necessary account information stemming as far back as account history goes. This removes requested data limits, allowing users to view their lifetime data on our platform or as downloadable file.
- The UI is based on modern web technology improving how the data is displayed, as well as responsiveness across different devices.
- Users wishing to download the code will have the possibility of working offline. Movements will soon be downloadable to a local database ensuring there is no need for an internet connection to work with the account data.
- The entire suite of reports will be soon open-sourced, giving users the possibility to submit features and personalize the tools to suit specific needs.
- The new report UI leverages the Bitfinex API.
- A field wallet was added to end-point ‘ledgers’, giving information about which wallet the movement corresponds to.
- End-point ‘currencies’ was added, which gives a list of available currencies with id and full name.
- End-point ‘userInfo’ was added, returning information about the users profile.
- End-points ‘accountTrades’, ‘orderHistory’, ‘fundingOfferHistory’, ‘fundingLoanHistory’ and ‘fundingCreditHistory’ were modified, adding the option to return all the data without filtering by pair/coin when no pair/coin is sent.
- All endpoints of api_v2 now work with authToken instead of apiKeys, giving the option to use this same tool both locally and as an extension of Bitfinex web platform.
The updated reports function as a micro-service running atop the Bitfinex Grenache network, ensuring improved security, performance, response times and scalability.
To view the updated reports available on Bitfinex, visit bitfinex.com/reports.
If you have additional feedback for how we can continue to improve our product offering, please contact [email protected].
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
We’ve recently open-sourced a number of the development libraries most essential to Bitfinex. If you are interested in learning more, visit our Github.