20 Jan Change Log: Version 1.37
Posted at 08:45h in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Improved volume percentage formatting
- Improved chart candles loader
- Updated the numbers’ format based on localization language settings
- Addition of supported countries column for happyCOINS (on-ramp deposits)
- Removed invalid currencies from wallets’ quick transfer drop-down
- Translate order status partially filled
- Fixed balance sorting
- Fixed text overflow issue for Share position modal
- Fixed zero balance notice style
- Fixed order form percentage slider to match min and max button values
- Fixed search modal to close when navigating from the search bar within the trading page
- Fixed issue of max min values not populating for cards processors (deposits)
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.