01 Oct Change Log: Version 15.19
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Inclusion of debug information when withdrawals fail
- Addition of clipboard functionality to UI notifications
- Addition of categories to Derivatives* tickers
- Addition of lending activity status history
Features (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Addition of Tipping Badge feature
- Addition of Delete group chat option
- Addition of Tether Gold (XAUt) icon to ticker
- Lending form validation
Improvements (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Addition of navigation drawer
- Various improvements and fixes
- Fixed issue of chart occasionally crashing when loading user’s settings
- Fixed issue of Pivot Points Standard indicator creating empty candles
- Paper currencies are filtered out of the currency list in Ticker Settings
- UI translations for lending products
- Significant figures in the Price and Amount fields are now limited to five
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.